CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 1, 2012

That was amazing..

This Weekend was General Conference... for those of you that are LDS, this comes as no surprise, but for those of you who are not, I will give ya a quick run down... All the Mormons, either attend the conference in person, in Salt Lake City, Utah.. Or they watch from home. Millions of people world wide tune in every 6 months to enjoy uplifting talks, and messages provided from our leaders. It was just what I needed today. Really. I can't remember the last time I watched all 4 sessions, really watched, and listened.. and felt the spirit. It was fantastic.


Out of all the things I watched, and heard today... This is the one thing that just made me cry. The spirit was so over whelming. Everyone could benefit from watching this video..

That being said, I moved forward with my day feeling good about things, and once again.. Facebook called my name... I answered.. I know bad on a Sunday and everything.. Story of my life.

But, today.. I think it had a good turn out. I follow several little infertility groups and what not, and I referred to an adorable blog, Called 'The Happiest Sad' You can read about this wonderful BirthMom HERE.

It is probably the most moving blog I have ever had the good fortune of reading. Perhaps mainly because I wish with all my heart, that our BirthMom could have been this wonderful, that things hadn't gone down the road they did... Reading this womans blog makes me love her. I may never meet her, but I love her. I could never imagine the fear, loss, and over whelming strength it would take to place your baby for adoption...
I know, I may never even have my own children, but I will know the joy of parenthood, through adoption.

Alright, putting down the tissue and walking away from the computer.. *sniff sniff*

0 comments: