CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

3rd annual Infertility Awareness


I won't lie.. I am super excited about this event.. I have never attended, but I am going this year a long with my good friend M, and hopefully my little sis. It is an amazing event from what I hear, and read. People really find the support, and comfort that only comes from talking to someone who has "been there". Or as one blogger put it-It's fantasitc to be with your species... It's so true. Most fertile people look at me awkardly when they start talking about thier pregnancies, and then I chime in, oh yea.. Well, I used ovulation kits, pillows under my butt, clomid, and painful test... only discover that my body is broke... Wanna talk about my dead dog now?

No?

My bad- any way, back to the event. If you live in Utah, I hope that you take advantage of this opportunity, and really awesome once you find there are others, every one deserves a voice, no one chooses to be infertile..


You can check out more information HERE You can check out the line up for the speakers, and I hope to see you there..

PS. If you happen to go, and you see me... don't be like the creepy stalker lady at the hospital.. you know who you are!! lol. I am a nice person and it won't weird me out that you know my name,  or my whole life story.. promise.

0 comments: