CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Yikes...

I know I know, this has completely gotten out of control... I have slacked so bad, and it got to the point where after missing so many days, that I didn't even want to look at my blog... Then it was brought to my attention when I recieved a few disgruntled messages, in regards to my lack of blogging. :( fail.

Forgive me, I truly have been super busy, and it has been for a good reason. I promise, I wish I could devoulge the whole thing, but unfortunately I have been advised not to, and I don't want to jinx my good fortune.

But, I PROMISE!!!! it is an amazingly wonderful secret and that you will be so glad that I waited to share it(I hope).

I am looking forward to the Easter holiday, and I hope you find joy in your hearts, and pride in knowing our Savior loved us all enough to give his life. I feel a little warm inside as I type this. I will attending a passover dinner this week, and learning the signifigance of passover, and the important role it still plays in many peoples lives. I cannot wait.

1 comments:

Marci

I am Brandon's sister. I blog stalk you. I swear I'm not some crazy psycho. I am waiting to hear your news. I'm sure I'll be glad I waited to hear it. Good luck with everything! I felt compelled to post something after that whole texting incident the other night.:)