CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Shame on Sarah

Yeah... I know... In my defense, I have been over the moon busy. Seriously. But, with all of the happenings I have been crafting, and getting things made. I am so thrilled with the things that I have been doing lately.

I thought I would share just a small project I am working on. Since I have been attending SOOOO many baby showers, and I know there are many in the future. I have been working on these adorable little pieces of flare, to a plan 3-ply diaper cloth/ "burp" cloths.



I was going to show you the link to this way cute item... But, for the life of me I cannot find it again, I can't remember what I used to search for it. Ugh. I hate that.

But, it is super adorable, and I perhaps I will have to do a tutorial now..

0 comments: