CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 28, 2011

I've been thinking

A lot lately... Thinking about all the things that I am excited about, and all the wonderful things that are happening in our life right now, and I know, without a doubt that the Lord is playing a huge role in our lives at this moment, and I couldn't be happier.

Which leads me to this, my husband has a cousin, well he has more than one, but I am talking about a specific one who I am very fond of. I stalk her on Facebook, and her blog, I don't think she realizes how much I love her.

Recently she and her husband announced that they were pregnant, which I predicted( I totally did, right before Christmas ask my husband!) But they recently had a scare when she was admitted to labor and deliverery, but Thankfully she and the baby are doing fine. Okay now back to way I brought up this cousin. She has this awesome blog, you can check it out HERE! She did this way awesome blog on a very awesome idea.

Something old, Something new, Something borrowed, Something blue, I love this idea, and I am totally going to take her up on her challenge, and I would love to see how creative all my readers can be. I will get my post up by Saturday, and I would love to see what you come up with.

Also, you may just find out what my totally awesome news is! Eeek! I cannot wait. I hope you are finding the month of April to be as beautiful as mine. Also, I want you all to know, I like the posting pictures idea, perhaps I can find a way to work in a photo a week, or photo Wednesday.. I'll think of something... Stay tuned!

0 comments: