CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

water, water

So, I wanted to post this the other day, following my family cloth tutorial, but I decided I would wait a day or so, to post, that way I had something else to share. I made my second contribution to the environment, I added a water bottle to the toilet tank.

My dear husband was kind enough to down a litter of Code Red Mountain Dew. I know what a terrible wife I am... making my husband drink soda. I then took of the label, filled it with tap water, all the way to the top, so there would be no air bubbles.


Then flushing the toilet I added the bottle to the right side of tank, out of the way of everything. and ta-da. You save water every time you flush. I know, it wasn't big news, but I am excited that I am taking baby-steps to going green. I hope this encourages you to do the same!

0 comments: