CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

what kinda jerk does that?

So I spent the day with my bestie J, I love her to death, and I seriously am so blessed to have both her and my friend BB in my life. When we all get together with our husbands, and it's just so much fun, I wish the night were a little longer..

So this afternoon, we spent some time taking photo's, I wish we had spent more time doing so, because I love my camera, and it's been a while since we have really gone out and taken photos. I will have to post some of those after this one, since they are already up on my other computer.

After taking photos, picking up some moving boxes for my friend J, who just informed today, that they got the apartment they were waiting for! Yeah for them! We then stopped for gas, which is where the title and the picture below come from... Yes, poor J, she went to go get gas, and someone had locked that little pin in place, the one that basically holds the handle to pump it's self... It was open, and sprayed all over the side of her car.. So although you can't see it, and it isn't nearly as funny as when she picked up the squeegy and was wiping off the side of her car. It still is entertaining, and we decided that karma will settle this.. really? what kinda jerk does that??


After getting gas, J got lucky and found this awesome Pram, and decided she had to have it, that and she has an awesome unnamed family member who was willing to gift her $100 for it.. But since we had to drive an hour to get there, we were able to get it for $80. SCORE!

It's super cute, and I cannot wait to see what she does with it!

Also, TMI moment, I am doing my lady business this week... I was thinking about it,all things considered, even if I am infertile, at least the Lord is being nice enough to grant me some peace of mind... No mood swings, pms, cramps, or bloating... ahh, yes. just perfect. Thanks God, for being so kind to me, well sort of.. But still, I appreciate it.

So for today... I am grateful for

*best friends
*long car rides
*yummy twizzlers
*moving boxes

and last but not least, moments of grace from God, it may be rather pathetic, but I am grateful, that my periods are not as miserable as they could be.

Oh I had a really great idea, I think it would be really awesome, if on February 1st all my bleeps, did one post on gratitude. I challenge you to find 5 things that you are grateful for, and blog about it. Let me know, cause I would love to know what you are grateful for!

1 comments:

Muriel Miller

5 things I am grateful for:
1. My family. Love each and everyone of them to death, especially my hubby and little girl! Can't imagine my life without them.
2. My faith. Also can't imagine my life without this one either. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for the gospel.
3. My cozy little home that keeps me oh so warm!
4. Freedom. Can't imagine what life would be like if you couldn't believe what you wanted to believe in or speak your mind, or choose to do whatever you want each day. Man I really have it so good and I take so many things for granted.
5. Food. I mean let's be honest I have a blog all about it!
Thanks Sarah this was fun and such a good reminder of how lucky I am and how I need to be more grateful for all that I have in life.