CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

pictures I promised

So, I am a little late on the follow-up but give me break, I've had a busy two days. Enjoy! and I realized as I was putting them up... I am in love with vertical photographs. Don't judge me.

Just so you are aware, this is the Mt. Timpanogos Temple, in American Fork, UT. I love this temple, it truly is a sight to see as you drive through Utah valley. It is the tallest thing here... well besides our mountains.




This is my bestie J, it's awesome to have a friend who has the same interest as you do. Man I got lucky with my friends!




These last two, are of a bird house in my backyard. If there is one thing my dear Mommy-in-law loves, that is her birdhouses. Needless to say, I love them too!


0 comments: