CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

what I would give for some sleep!

Can I just tell you that is has been the craziest last few days. I seriously am so exhausted. We spent Thursday evening babysitting. This is a pic of the the cutest little boy, who warmed up to my husband rather quickly, an cuddled up with him on the couch. It was adorable. He is gonna be such a good daddy one day!



After that we went over to the church an busted out the wedding set up, Mormon style. Unfortunately we forgot the sprite and sherbet. I am serious, majority of weddings I have attended, have all served this! (I want you to know we did not serve this at my wedding, over my dead body!) After getting things set up, my little sister came over, and I put her hair in curlers, her hair doesn't curl very well, an thankfully these things work like a charm, so in the morning we just brushed them out, and pinned back her hair, it looked great!

So Thursday night I wasn't in bed til about 2, up at 6, gone by 8:15, they were married a little after ten. More pictures.... Luncheon, and a small break before the reception. It was non-stop. Oh and to top that off, I have to help my sister pack... with the majority of the clothing she was taking, belonging to me. Of course, right?

Another thing, cute red high heels... not so cute after 3 hours of standing in them. so with about an hour spent taking pictures, and more time running around, hugging, and chatting to people I hadn't seen in years. After it was all said and done, and around 10 o'clock at night, it was all said and done. Although, I have to tell you, I got a call from my little sister shortly after I got home. She had left her tennis shoes at my house, and found my keys in her purse.. Yeah it was one of those days.

So, in the past two days, I have learned a few things that I am grateful for.

-little children, even if they aren't mine, I still love them, they teach me so much, and are always wonderful to watch them grow, and explore.

-for my best friend, and little sister E. Jo, I got so lucky when it came to little sisters, she seriously know how to have a good time.

-for those who are willing to go the extra mile, and go out of their way to help you out, thanks B.

-for marriage, for what it has brought to my life, no matter what background you have, no matter what religion, your life, and home can be heaven on earth, when you find the person you are meant to spend eternity with.

I know there are more, but honestly those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I am truly very blessed.

Congratulations to E. Jo, & D. I love you guys.

0 comments: