CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cook, Bake, & Decorate!

Okay, I pretty much, have the coolest cousins ever! I know I don't see them that often, but I love them a ton, and I enjoy the time we do share. Well I have a wonderfully talented cousin, who always comes up with too cute ideas whether it's cookin' up something good, or decorate her for cute home. It also doesn't help that her daughter is the most darling thing you have ever freakin' seen!

Well this is her blog, I cannot tell you how much I adore this. Plus all of her crafts, and cookin's are super easy.

I thought I'd share the love, and hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Love you Mur!

1 comments:

Muriel Miller

Sarah!!! Thank you for posting about my blog! I appreciate it so much! We love you so much too! After we left Lewis commented how nice you guys were! You looked great by the way and I love your blog!