CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Shame on Me!

I know, I know... I was all proud of my self on the 4th because I had been doing so well, and then I go and blow it, what a shmuck.... So, for today I gotta pick two things to be grateful for. Which I happen to have two such things that I am currently for.

The first one being my family. For me, that includes a lot of people, even ones that I am not technically related too.. I still love them just as equaly. But to my family, I don't know where I would be without my mother, who loved me, and managed to put up with me as a teenager. Also, to my favorite sister Emily Jo, you pretty much are my best friend, and I don't know what I would do without ya.

Seriously, I couldn't ask for a greater family, and although they have a few quirks, they are my family, and I wouldn't trade them for the world!

The second, would be my friends, I truly have amazing friends, and I am so grateful for the things that they have taught me, and shared with me. I continually grow from them being in my lives. Nothing brings me greater joy, than sitting around my kitchen table laughing my pants off. You know the kind of laughing where you are tearing up a little bit, and you piddled in your pants a little... Yeah that kinda of laughing.

I love these people in my life, I love knowing I have someone to turn to no matter what is going on, I have a shoulder to cry on, and someone who understands me.. Even if they are directly dealing with infertility. They always still understand loss, and grieving. I love my family, my friends, and everyone who chooses to share their lives with me. Even if it is for just a brief moment, in passing, facebook, or blogging. I truly am so blessed to have YOU, in my life!

0 comments: