CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

Quite Voices

Today, is one of those days. We are a week into the new year, I think by now we should all now how the new year is going to be, and how we are going to be spending our time. Although 2010 was an espeically hard year, not only for myself, but for some other wonderful woman it has been just as hard. This morning, I was broken hearted, as I read my good friends Facebook status, yesterday, she lost her 5 month old daughter. Not even a week into the new year, and their lives were shattered.

It's moments like this, when although I am struggling with infertility, and I know that feeling of loss, it is never to the magnitude of losing your child. I am surrounded by such strong individuals, and I know that they bless my life, by sharing their strengths with me.

So for today, I am grateful for perspective, for knowing that the Lord sometimes plays a mysterious role in our lives, and we my not always fully understand that role, it is there for a reason.

For all my friends who have lost their childre, and loved ones in 2010, know that they still love you, and are watching over you.

To my best friend J, the loss of your newborn child, before she was even able to take a breath, you are an amazing woman, your strength gives me inspiration.

I am grateful for so many things in my life, and I am so grateful I choose to write about my gratitude in 2011.

I hope the start to your new year is everything that you have wanted it to be, if not, you have until the end of January to really get the ball rolling!

0 comments: