CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ritzy Pork Chops

Okay I love this recipe, and I promised I would post it for some of ladies, so enjoy it bleeps, and seriously it is like the best thing ever!

2 boneless pork chops (or skinless chicken breast) 1 Tbsp parsley flakes

1/2 cup plain yogurt or sour cream. (I use sour cream, much better.)

1/4 tsp. pepper 10 Ritz crackers

1/4 cup Parmesan cheese 1/2 can of cream of chicken

1 tsp. garlic powder 1/2 cup canned milk

Crush the crackers to make coarse crumbs. Mix crumbs with Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, parsley, salt, and pepper. Pour mixture into zip-top bag or shallow dish. Dip chicken into sour cream(or yogurt) and then in crumb mixture to coat pork chops(or chicken). Place pork chops in baking pan. Bake at 425 for 50-60 minutes or until pork is crisp and golden brown. Mix soup and milk. Heat through and pour over pork.

Okay a few things... I never do the cream of chicken stuff. I just make gravy.. I like it better. Also I don't really cook the meat that long... I think it makes it too dry.. So just watch the meat, and check til it's cooked through. I love this dish. I hope you enjoy... Perhaps adding a few recipes every now and then might be a new thing. I love to cook, enjoy!