CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

boxes, and packing tape

Today, I spent the day with my bestie J, once again, can I just tell you I love this girl. Seriously, I think we have a better relationship, than we did in highschool, and we were pretty dang awesome back then. I mean for crying out loud, people thought we were twins.. It didn't help that we walked around in our dance uniforms, and wore headbands that had our names on it.. and since they both start with "J", it just added to the twin reputation.

Well, my wonderful friend, and her dear husband, are moving, like I informed you last time. I have been given the great opportunity to help them out. Yes, I volunteered for this, and Yes, it's totally worth it.

I decided to snag a quick pic of the plates as we were packing them up. J loves these plates, and I can say, I love them too.


Now, I just want you all to know, I am not responsible for the box picture, that was all J and her hubby. It was rather entertaining, and the fact that B picked up his burrito off the coffee table, and stuck it up underneath the box, and continued eating like nothing was going on. Yeah... about that.


Yeah, it turned out to be one heck of day, I ended up with stained fingers from wrapping all the breakable stuff in newspaper, and smelling of grapefruit cleaner. I know moving can be a pain in the you know what. But, when you have good company, it makes it all that much better.

So for today, I am grateful for opportunities to serve, I love giving to those around me, and knowing that the little things I do, HOPEFULLY mean the most. It is rewarding, and sometimes just what you need when looking for a few blessings from the Lord. So, if I ever ask to babysit, your child, and or small animal.. I do mean good, I love helping out, and even if it's a little back breaking, it always makes my day.

0 comments: