CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 16, 2011

on a side note

So, this isn't going to be the typical gratitude post of the day. Instead I wanted to highlight a blog that I read, and really needed to be shared. This gal touched on a topic, that I know many people feel strongly about, and I just want you all to know. I am indifferent on this subject, and feel that any choice you make, on how you ultimately have a baby, whether that's by natural means-you didn't need any help getting, and or making your baby. You choose IVf, or adoption.

This particular post, was that on adoption, and the defense against those who somehow think IVF is a better route, than adoption. you can read about that HERE. I know that one day, adoption may be our only adoption, and that is mainly for the fact that I doubt we may ever be able to afford IVF, or that my broken uterus would be able to even function with a pregnancy.

I know the journey to parenthood won't be easy for us, and I know many other couples suffering from infertility. We should all be a little more understanding of everyone situation, and know that there are others who may be hurting more than we are.

0 comments: