CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Continuing Gratitude!

Well today was rather uneventful, I spent the majority of the day being rather sick, and held up on the couch. Thankfully I have an awesome husband who surprised me, and brought home the movie Knight and Day, from the redbox. Needless to say, some days he really rocks!

So as I make my way through my terrible stomach cramps I am trying to decide what I am really grateful for today. Today I would like to kick the bucket to my in-laws. Dave and Shelly, If you knew my in-laws you would be way jealous of me. They are so thoughtful, and really inspiring. Especially cause my mother-in-law is a lot like me, she makes me feel really special when she is over dramatic about her reaction, even if it's just something really tiny that I have done, I feel like a little kindergartner showing her my finger paintings. Okay, so maybe not like that, but truly I am so grateful for them, they set a good example for me, and my husband, and without them, things would be a lot harder for us while we were both attending school.

I don't know what I could possibly ever do to show them my appreciation, but I love them dearly, and only hope that one day I can be nearly as cool as them when I grow up!

0 comments: