CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lots of NEW things

So, I have been spending a lot of time contimplating how I want to kick off my New Year, I have already decided that starting things off by counting one thing every day that I am thankful for. I also have deicded to really get on top of my weight. It's bee a huge issue, and since finding out almost a year ago that I have PCOS, it doesn't exaclty help.

I decided to really start working on my weight issue this month. Since starting in January seems to put way to much pressure on resolutions, it made it easier to convince myself.

I'm particularly excited on what methods I have choosen to help acheive my weight goals. I decided on the Jillian Micheals 30 day shred program, just to get things started, and I also have decided to take up Zumba, and since we already have a gym membership, I have 3 things on my side to help, and keep things interesting. It's hard when you have a short attention span, not seeing results, and doing the same thing over and over again.

For instance if I took up running, I would have to do outside running, that way I could look at everything.. the whole inside thing doesn't work for me. I'm kind of demanding when it comes to working out.

So, This is good, I will be able to keep tabs on myself, using this as a way to answer for myself, and what I am doing with my time, and also kicking my year off with gratitude. Needless to say, if you can't tell, i'm pretty excited. Also since I have already lost 6lbs thus far, I am feeling pretty dang good!

So, my end goal, I want to be able to walk into any store pick up a peice of clothing, and know that it will fit me. I want to be healthier, and have more energy, and really feel good about myself.

I hope this goal thing keeps happening cause it feels good to make them, and actually start a pathway to keep the ball rolling.

0 comments: