CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Baby, all I want for Christmas is you!

That is probably one of my favortie Christmas songs of all time. Mariah Carey, although I am sure that we have different meanings to this is song. I translate it it, that I litterally want a baby for Christmas.

This is not the second Christmas I have spent with my husband, and although we couldn't be happier, it kinda plan sucks, when someone ask you want you want for Christams, and secretly in the back of your mind all you can think is "I don't think they sale new uterus at Wal-mart" Okay so a little graffic on my part. But really, I don't think you could get much happier at least in my position.

I wish I could share more of the inter workings of my life at this current moment. There are things in the works that could drastically change our lives forever. (No worries, I'm not pregnant.) But, there is just so much happening, and it's hard to be excited when it's still hanging by a thread. All I guess I can really say, is please keep us in your prayers.

There is a song by an artist, If you have never heard of him, you should, Micheal McLean, I love his music. I've always love this particular song, and even though I heard it for the first time when I was about 14 years old. This song has made a huge impact on my life, and it just relates so much how I feel every year at this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM7pXboXXv4

Okay... So I looked every where on the internet for this song, and this is the only thing I could find... Sorry, you have to listen to the first part, or skip through it a little... Don't hate me. It's not even the prettiest version of this song. The song is titled, Mary let me hold her baby. If you get a chance you should look it up. The CD is called the Forgotten Carols. Seriously good stuff!

now for kicks and giggles.

Merry Christmas!!!

0 comments: