CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Second round of Clomid, Successful!!!

Well thus far, I officially Ovulated!!! Talk about the best thing to be successful! I know it's rather boring and unimpressive to most people. But for the infertile gal over here, I'm rather impressed with myself!!

Now, if we could make this an even better round of clomid and conceive that would make my year!!!



Needless to say I am pretty beside myself with excitement. Months of depression are starting to look like agent history, and now, that we have gotten me to ovulate it's getting me knocked up that is our next challenge!

Wish us luck!!

P.S. I know this isn't the clear blue digital monitor I just purchased, but you know being a pee on a stick addict, I could help but using an ovulation test during the day.. lol

0 comments: