CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Moment to be proud of!

So with this cycle, I decided to use my new purchase, my clear blue digital fertility monitor. I was excited, and as instructed, I started testing every morning, and I started to stress by cycle day 12, only because my other phone app, told me that I should reach high fertility by that day.. Which I found another calculator online, that calculates with the clomid, and told me something completely different! But it was the right different, and I won't bore you with all those details.

Basically I am right on track, and this morning when I tested, my little monitor, moved from low fertility, to high fertility!! WOOT, WOOT!! I just wanted to share, that the clomid is working, and if all goes right, I will be ovulated by the end of week!!!! HURRAY!!! Finally!