CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Still counting days...

So here I am on cycle day 30, feeling a little anxious. Since I ovulated late in my cycle I am not expecting a period til this week, if she bothers to show at all.. I would really like the second part to happen. But only if it meant I were pregnant. I know that even if my period did start, then it means my body knows how to be normal.

It's hard thinking that in a few days my life could really change. Also please note, if I did end up pregnant, I would totally play it off as if I weren't just til we get out of the danger zone. Don't take it personal just want to make sure it's real before I start telling the whole world.

A lot is going on in the next week. My sister's missionary comes home next Monday, I have my doctors appointment on Tuesday, and I am re-enrolling in school... Oh wow. I just totally had a Deja vu moment. It was realyly kinda weird. I hope that's a good sign.

As for now, I am not really feeling anything, I have some pretty sore breast, and feeling a little bloated.. But other than that I feel pretty good!!

Here's to the next coming week, and good things happening!

0 comments: