CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pitty Party, Table for 1

So I have decided that I am going to move away, where there isn't a Facebook, or family, or friends, or anyone for that matter who will remind me that they can get pregnant and I can't. It gets going good, you know, where you haven't had a birth announcement, or an expecting declaration. But today it was the straw that broke the camel back. The one girl, whom one have guessed would wait 5 years after being married to have kids.. Yep, you guess it, even she's pregnant. She just shared the joyous news via Facebook.

Is this joke? Am I really the only person, I know, that can't get pregnant. It's like other women sneeze, and POOF! their pregnant.

I'm thinking about having a burning party, for those of you who have no idea what this is. You basically sit down, get a pen and paper, and start writing down everything that makes you mad, upset, sad, or any other jumble of feelings, in list format. Then, being responsible, lite a fire. Make sure nothing around you can catch on fire, or it might end very badly. Then rip up your list, throw it in the fire, and you can cry and get it all out, just as long as you let your emotions go. There you have it, one way to visibly see that your problems are nothing, and you can get over it.

Yeah, I wish it were that simple too.

Well, I'm done ranting. I just needed to get it off my chest.

*P.S. Not responsible from injury, or damaged sustained during 'burning party'*

0 comments: