CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day Dreams, and Aunt Flow..

So today while I was at work, standing at the counter, being bored out my mind.. I started to day dream, but it wasn't really a day dream, it was a random thought that came to me, something that was forced into my thinking. After said day dream, I came to the conclusion it was more of inspiration, verses day dreaming.

As my mind wondered, I was taking back to a memory I had of a few months ago, when I had a cyst rupture and I was taken in for an ultra sound. As this played in my head it switched from the dark room we were in while during our procedure, and to a bright room, with my husband sitting next to me. Also in the room I could see the doctor, whom I didn't recognize. I was laying on an exam table, holding Jon's hand, while the doctor placed the monitor on my lower stomach, then in my vision, it echoed.. I heard my baby's heart beat. I heard it.

I blinked and the vision was gone, I was bluntly pushed back into my reality, but I could still feel the pure joy of that moment. I know it will be real. I could feel it in the very pit of my stomach.I know that it may not be tomorrow, and it may not be next month, or next year.. But, I know I'll get there.

This only reminds me, that I am a few days away from Aunt Flow gracing me with her presence. Here's to hoping that this is the last or close to. I hope the Clomid works for us!

0 comments: