CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 21, 2012

I taste soap in my mouth!

First of all. This post has nothin to with soap. I serisouly taste soap in my mouth. Maybe it's due to the fact that I am terribly ashamed for my lack of blogging, I am gonna sulk over here in the corner for a moment.. Ugh.

Sulking done. Oh did you by chance see our Christmas photos? Silly me.. probably not, especially since I haven't been on here, and I have failed to post any. I can only post one, due to legal reason, and foster care.. :( All you get to look at our mine and Jon's ugly faces..
*If you're afraid of going blind.. look away now!!
Alright.. It isn't awful.. But, I wish I could post more. Until I can, this is what ya get! So, why you may ask did I decide to sit down and blog? Well.. I am starting, I am gonna change. I have started to realize I want all of these amazing things for myself, and I am not doing myself any justice, by not living healthy, and being happy in the body I want. So, screw new years resolutions, give it up for February Conquest! So, on Monday the 30th, I will post before photos, and my goals for myself and such.

I know kinda boring, but the good news is, if I can lose weight, and be healthy, committing to try again to make some babies will be a lot easier.. mainly because when it doesn't happen, I won't beat myself up for being infertile and fat. Trying to stay positive here...

Alright, well, I will write a more detailed blog in the next couple of days, but I felt I had to jump on here and get this out there to stay more committed to being healthy.

Here is to healthy living, positive self image, and to looking slammin' in a swim suit this summer! Lol, and if it doesn't happen you are NOT getting any photos of that!! Then you will go blind! LOL

1 comments:

Anonymous

You are already stunningly beautiful and have the personality to add but I understand feeling better for yourself. You are so strong and I know you can do it. I think about you all the time and hope the best for you.