CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 25, 2011

you're so PHAT!!

Hey Bleeps! I know it's been a minute since I posted last.. oops. But, I am going to fix this, and I am working on perhaps jumping the month of March off with a new creative item each week, and I think it would be awesome to feature someone at the end of the month with their own tutorial!

So, if you want a little post about your blog, let me know, and share my blog with others so we can get this word out. Leave a comment and let me know you are interested! Things like sharing on Facebook, twitter, your blog. Anything and everything gets you points!

So, this post I would like to dedicate to my little sister. She is a peach, and I love her. She recently was told she needed to lost weight by her doctor, and she thought it would be a great idea to blog her journey to her weight goal. I think this is a great idea and makes me a little motivated, and I even added a little ticker to the bottom of my blog, to get those exercise gears movin'!

You can check out my sista's blog HERE!I hope this motivates you to get your rump moving, and get ready for summer, and we can all be sizzlin'!

0 comments: