CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

valentines table top

Alright, I know I seriously have lacked on the post, but give me a break, I have been beyond sick, and barely able to pull myselg out of bed somedays. This cold really kicked my butt. But while I was held up, I managed to let my creative mind be adventurous. I found this tutorial, and decided I really wanted to give it a try. It was cheap, and if I messed it up, I could always blame it on the sickness. So, I know mine look no where near as nice as her's... But.. for the purpose, and because in the end I covered it with the top of the cake display.


Obviously this is the finished product, on top of my much needed to be ironed table cloth. YIKES! sorry 'bout that. I also made a few little wrapped tissue balls, with newspaper hearts.. and then wrapped some tool around it to add some fluff.


Truly, I think it looks cute. And if you don't then you don't need to come to my house. Just kidding. You're always welcome.



So glad I was able to be productive, and get a few things done. I also managed to start my family cloths, which are almost done, and I will be able to post that tutorial tomorrow. Then hopefully I will get my unpaper towels finished. Which I must share with you, I picked the cutest fabric out for both of them! Cannot wait!