CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

on a side note

Well, I managed to make it a few days without getting back on my blog. But, not without some people sending me hate text, and complaining about going through with-drawls. It made me feel special, you know like when the teacher compliments your pretty picture, and no one else. Yeah, that special. I have had a busy few couple of days, I spent some time helping my bestie J pack up more of her house, and get ready for her big move. I know I have shared in the past, about my bestie J, but something I want you all to know, I admire my best friend, and I truly love her.

This past year, my bestie experienced a true heart break, with the lose of her daughter due to stillbirth. But, Thursday night I felt the true impact of this heart ache, as I helped J pick up the room she had so tenderly prepared for a daughter she never even brought home. J felt it was important to fluff up the cute little room again, so she could take some photos of the room, she filled with dreams, only to have them heart broken. I hope J, doesn't mind me sharing this with you, so you can be jealous of the knowledge that I am best friends with my hero.

As we picked up the room, and rearranged the cute stuff animals, remade the crib, and straightened everything just right, I glanced up on the wall to see this.



For those of you who can't see past the glare... no worries I'm complaining to myself right now.

If ever there is tomorrow when
we're not together.. there is
something you must always
remember.. you are braver than
you believe, stronger than you seem,
and smarter than you think.. but the
most important thing is, even if we're
apart... I'll always be with you.
-Winnie the Pooh


Yeah can you say for cute. Honestly one of my greatest moments was helping J with this project, and helping her preserve her memories. Thanks J for allowing me into this small special place in your heart.

If you wish to read J's blog, dedicated to her daughter you can do so here.

0 comments: