CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Waita minute Mr. Postman!

I am so excited! I won my second bid on Ebay, and I would like to announce that I am the proud owner of a Clearblue easy fertility monitor!!! YEAH!!! Don't worry, it's never been opened and it came with the plastic wrap still on it!

It came a couple of weeks ago, but not in time for me to use it this cycle. Which I will find out next week if the Clomid worked or not, and if I even have to use it!

Wouldn't that be the best thing ever, if I didn't have to use my fertility monitor, and the clomid worked! I freakin hope so!

So here I am just a few days shy of Dooms Day a.k.a. Aunt Flows pending arrival, and I would greatly much appreciate it if she would not show her ugly mug. Is it to late to send her a postcard. "Wish you were here...NOT"

I will keep you updated, as for now I am crossing my fingers!

0 comments: