CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hot Flashes, Already?

Day one of Clomid down, and already I am having hot flashes like it's not bodies business. Plus on top of it, I have terrible cotton mouth. I cannot remember the last time my mouth was this dry. Yuck.

I only have 4 more days of taking this stuff. I hope that the hot flashes aren't this bad the entire time.. thankfully I don't feel like I am having any mood swings or emotional issues. I know that for some women that can be an issue when taking Clomid. But, hopefully I can keep that in check

On a better note, my Clomid was actually $30 less then what I was expecting it to be, which was awesome!

So I guess I will keep you updated as I feel my body go through all the changes, and hopefully we have some positive results at the end of the month. Here is hoping right?

0 comments: