CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Facebook status:

So I really believe that I am the only person on this planet that has friends on Face book, that either are pregnant, have a newborn, or have multiple children. Mind you, I'll be 23 this year, and this are people my age.. I am almost starting to loath Face book, due to the fact that every time I get on, I find out someone is pregnant, or they are complaining about pregnancy pain, sickness, or how their due date isn't close enough..

I know I should be happy for them, but I mean seriously even the single gal who isn't in a relationship, who grew up in an LDS home, is pregnant. Here I sit, still emotionally empty, and feeling barren. I know I need to be more grateful, but every now and than, am I allowed to throw a temper tantrum?

I'd like to get on Face book one day, update my status: is not particularly happy with the fact that everyone else is pregnant.. All you pregnant people shut up, and leave me alone.. If only it were that easy.

I would however, like to get on there and share that every month that aunt flow shows her ugly face, I cry, I lay in bed all day and dread the fact that I am that much further from being a mother.

I know deep inside that I cannot wait to have my first pregnancy Face book status, I only hope it comes sooner rather than later.

0 comments: