CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 28, 2012

you wanna buy a sun dial?

Alright, not the best title to a blog.. But, When you see the last photo I have posted.. You'll totally get it, and have a good laugh. Just so you know. this is really hard for me.. I know you are probably thinking to yourself- What on earth could be so difficult? Well. For starters. It is probably the first time in a very very long time I have intentionally taken a photo of my whole body. For Secondly, I am putting said photos of my body up on my blog for all the critics of the world.. So, Yes. This is hard for me. But, honest to my word, and for my modivation, and more or less having someone to answer to. This is more or less setting my self up for success... or failure... Here is hoping to success!!


Pictures from all the terrible angles included... My best friend B, was so kind as to take this photos for me.. I can honestly I am very much looking forward to the 'after' photos..
At this moment.. I am not gonna be posting my weight.. Although I am sure you were on the edge of your seat waiting for those precious numbers... Perhaps later I will feel more confident in doing so. But, as of today, January 28th I am down 7 lbs from my start weight. Here is to hoping to more motivation, and to more weight loss. I am gonna go have a glass of water, and head to bed!!

So, wanna buy a Sun Dial?lol.

Thanks B

1 comments:

Muriel Miller

Sarah you are gorgeous girl and good for you girl for sticking to your guns and already losing 7 pounds! That's awesome! Great motivation for me after I have this 2nd baby. Keep up the good work girl I believe in you :)