CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'm back....

Kind of a long post...

So, after my many months of unintended absence... I have decided to finally start blogging again.. Espeically since I constantly get nagged by people to keep talking about myself... Lets face it... you gotta be a little narsacistic to be able to sit down and talk about your own life so much. Although due to my hyatis I feel that I don't qualify currently. A few ground rules... I will not be talking about my little girl for a while, due to some legal issues, and some confidentially that needs to take place, no speaky, nor will there be any photos.. I know sad. But, I can however talk about this little man.




This is Keagan, and after some rearranging, and some mishabs.. We have brought this little guy into our home, and have been taking care of him for a while now.. We don't know how long he will be with us, but we will love the heck out of him while he is here. So, currently we have two babies under the age of six months in our home.

Oh brief update. We got little Iz-bee back into our home shortly after she was removed. That is pretty much all I can say about it right now. But seriously people.. Miracles happen.

So much has happened, and I cannot even begin to tell you how truly blessed I am for these things. We have recieved an out pour of love and support from our friends and neighbors and even people we don't even know. Which, can I just tell you, brings me to tears the stories I hear from those praying on our behalf... Like for instance, the day we had Iz-bee removed from our home, Jon's cousin is working at the MTC with LDS missionaries... when he found out, he walked back into the room of missionaries and had all of these young men, get down on their knees, and as a group they prayed for our family.. I seriously was bawling as I was being told this story... I have never had such a moment in my life where my testimony has been increased and strengthened.

Okay, regaining composure... sniffle. So, now with the end of the years approaching, I am starting to ask myself did I manage to keep with my new years resolution? I started my year off with gratitude.. If you have been following me since this time last year. You will be pleased to know, I tried ernestly to find gratitude in everything... I thanked others more often, I reminded them how much I appreciated what they were doing for me, and I let them know how much it helped. I know I fell short a few times, and as I look back through the year, I could have done more. As for my other new years resolutions... lets not even go there... I kept like one of three... That's good right? Or well two of four in a way. So fifty,fifty. This next year I can honestly say there will be weightloss. I promise that. My mother recently purchased a Curves franchise... and hired me! Woot! So to show our clietns the Curves program works I have been enlisted to lose some weight... Oh geesh my heart is broken.. You mean I won't be fat anymore?! So, that is something that I really can and will work on. I am also thinking that starting my year off agagin with more gratitude would be a great idea! I am so looking forward to the new year, I hope it brings new memories, new milestones, and many laughs.

Thank you all for being so patient with me as I am riding this emotional roller coaster. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I adore every single one of you!