CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ten days!!! Also, a Thank you!

So, we are now down to ten days. That's right you can count it on your fingers now!!! Are you excited? I know I am, and I know that there is a good portion of you that already know, and Thank you for keeping the secret under wraps. But we are so excited!

I want to take a moment right now, and send out a BIG thanks to all of my friends that have been helping and offering words of encouragement, and showing support. Also to those of you who have given items, and shared in the joy with us. I couldnt be happier. I truly feel so blessed.

I cannot believe we are in this moment, and that things are happening at a whirl-wind pace. Thank you all for being so patient, reading my blog, keeping yourself at the edge of your seat! You really make me feel loved!

0 comments: