CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 22, 2011

20 DAYS!!!!!

Okay, I know I have been MIA very badly for a while now... we are still sitting on our little secret, it is getting closer, and I cannot believe it! The main reason for my absence.. Well, my poor little laptop stopped charging, and I just can't motivate myself to sit down at my desk top, and type. Which I know that there are many of you who still do not know what my huge surprise is, and hopefully you are still sitting on the edge of your chair dying to know!


I got so excited for our surprise, I made a count down chain for it! It now barely touches the floor!


See, look, number 20... I am taking it off tonight! So now we are in the teens. That means less than 3 weeks, wow. I am dancing in my seat right now!



I will try to take a pic or make a post for the next 19 days... hopefully, unless our surprise changes dates, it might be sooner. Either way, I cannot wait to share the good news with you, and I promise, it will be totally worth it!