CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

gettin' ready for March

So, this month, I learned how to do these awesome floral fabric flowers... I can't remember what blog I got it off of, by when I remember... I'll let you know, and make sure they get full credit.. Either way, I was really excited when I made the crate paper flowers, and I decided that I wanted to do them in fabric, so that they would last longer. Plus I think I like how they look more so, than the crate paper..




So stinkin' cute. Seriously, my favorite holiday, and I cannot wait. Remember March is gonna be my creating month. I am over the moon with this idea! Oh also, my follow blogger, J, is taking up my month challenge of gratitude. I am always happy to see that I influence others in a positive way! You can check out her blog HERE!

0 comments: