CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Pending Worry

I have noticed over the past couple of days that I don't really feel like I am going to ovulate.. I noticed on the last day of Clomid that I was cramping really really bad, and I could feel the 'O' pain in both of my ovaries. Later that evening I even had break through bleeding, which I contributed to the 'O' process.

The thing about this is, that would have been way to soon for me to ovulate... isn't it? I mean I finished the Clomid on day 8 of my cycle.. I shouldn't ovulate til about tomorrow or so.. Which would be day 14 or so my cycle. I guess I am really confused. Between the OPK's and all my symptoms I don't think I am ovulating right now. Perhaps my body is just really responsive to the Clomid, and it worked right away..

Oh well, at least Jon and I BD every other day thus far, I hope that results in a pregnancy, or else I don't think I ovulated, and they will increase my Clomid Dosage.. Not looking forward to this.

On another note, I am starting to feel a little guilty. The gal, whom I told you about her blogging, and announcing her pregnancy. She just blogged that she is experiencing a threatened misscarriage. I feel a little bad, only because I was wishing it was me. I couldn't even imagine... *sigh* even having a misscarriage at this point would be comforting, it would mean that my tubes aren't blocked, and I really can get pregnant.

I think I am a little sick, and twisted...

0 comments: